Qualified Legal Counsel for Putnam County, WV

Lawyer for Hurricane, Teays Valley, & Winfield

The Law Office of Attorney James T. Cooper provides highly qualified legal counsel and representation for residents of Hurricane, the Teays Valley, and Winfield in Putnam County, WV. He is the top family law lawyer in the region and is able to assist his clients with over four decades of experience in several additional civil legal fields:

Estate Planning, Real Estate & Corporate Law

Attorney James T. Cooper has over 45 years of experience as a lawyer and will competently represent your interests in the following fields of civil law:

We achieve notable success for our Putnam County clients as a result of our thorough investigation of the facts, collection of all available evidence and witness testimony, utilization of private investigators as applicable, a high degree of legal competence, and extensive experience in all of the above fields.

Choose Putnam County’s Most Effective Family Lawyer

Over the past 15 years, Attorney Cooper has chosen to concentrate his focus on family law in Putnam County. His social skills and sincere deep concern for human welfare serve him well in his role as Putnam County’s most effective and compassionate family mediator, child advocate, and justice-seeker for his family law clients. Choose the Law Office of James T. Cooper to assist you with all of your family and civil law needs in the region.

Visitation, Child Custody & Support Litigation

Of course, we realize that in some cases one or more parties will be resistant to the mediation process. When litigation regarding child custody, visitation, or child support issues becomes necessary, Attorney Cooper will apply the full force of West Virginia state law to your case to achieve an appropriate settlement that is made in the best interest of you and your child.

For more information regarding how the highly competent staff of the Law Office of James T. Cooper will assist you in achieving your legal goals in Putnam County, contact us for a consultation as soon as possible to preserve your rights: (304) 344-3542.